We are partnering with a global systems integrator to assist them in sourcing an experience Teradata Developer. This will be your opportunity to be involved in large enterprise wide projects that deliver positive outcomes and results.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working in Data Engineering and Warehousing.
- Experience integrating data into analytical platforms
- Experience in ingestion technologies (e.g. Sqoop, flume), processing technologies (Spark/Scala) and storage (e.g. HDFS, HBase, Hive)
- Experience in data profiling, source-target mappings, ETL development, SQL optimisation, testing and implementation
- Expertise in streaming frameworks (Kafka/Spark Streaming/Storm) essential
- Experience in building Spark Sql and Spark DataFrame API based applications.
- Experience managing structured and unstructured data types
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Due to the nature of the client, there will be a requirement for you to undergo and successfully pass National Police Checks and various background checks.
If you feel you have what we are looking for APPLY NOW to commence the selection process.