This is your change to join a growing team this is growing from strength to strength. Our client has engaged us to on-board them a quality Splunk Security Administrator for an initial 6 month engagement with them, high likelihood of extension.
You day to day responsibilities will be:
- Configure, maintain, and create functionality on Splunk ES platform
- Bring bulk data into Splunk ES CIM compliance
- Integrate data into ES notables
- Tune notables / detections for improved accuracy
- Create automations and frameworks to improve the effectiveness of Integration and Tuning team activities
- Work with platform owners and Splunk administrators to improve data and detection qualities
The skills and attributes we need you to be able to demonstrate are:
- Experience with Splunk ES
- Experience with data ingestion/Onboarding to Splunk using monitoring inputs, network inputs, scripted inputs and RestAPIs
- Experience with the Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit preferred
- Splunk Architect Certification
- Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin
- Python development experience
- Experience undertaking OS level sysadmin tasks
- Agile working environment
Due to the nature of the client there will be a requirement for you to undergo and successfully pass National Police Checks and various background checks.
If you feel you have what we are looking for APPLY NOW to commence the selection process.