We have been engaged to source an experienced ServiceNow Architect to undertake an initial 6 month contract with a global system integrator. They are looking for someone that has a strong background with architecting and developing ServiceNow solutions.
What we will be looking for you to do in this engagement is:
- To build and own scalable and secure cloud native applications and capabilities for service assurance under the Digitization program.
- The role is responsible for Design, Develop, Deploy, Maintain and Enhance highly available web applications and APIS as part of high performing software engineering team working in the large-scale agile model.
- Design, develop and apply customizations and scripts to implement new features for end users using the best practices for the Service Management on Service Now SaaS
- Applies the knowledge of automation and integration options on Service Now to meet the needs of end users
- Design and build scalable Microservices and REST APIs hosted on the cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services or Pivotal Cloud Foundry to the standards to expose business capabilities for internal and external consumers
- We would expect that you would have ServiceNow and AWS Certification
Due to the nature of the client there will be a requirement for you to undergo and successfully pass National Police Checks and various background checks.
If you feel you have what we are looking for APPLY NOW to commence the selection process.