We have been engaged to source a skilled SCCM Specialist to join a global systems integrator. This is an opportunity where you will be able across large rollouts across various enterprises.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be able to demonstrate the following background and skills:
- Working on New Image builds and Troubleshooting - OSD (Operating system Build)
- Creating new Task sequences and Upgrading Task sequences, Image build
- Downloading Feature updates, testing and deploying to Customer PCs.
- Software deployment the Monthly patch management for user and Domain controllers.
- Experience with patch management using WSUS and SCCM 2012 (Systems Center Configuration Manager)
- IBCM/ CMG Experience
- Implementation of Intune/Azure mobile device management with SCCM and office 365/Exchange hybrid environment.
- Intune integration with azure and System Center for MDM
- Expert-level experience with security patch management and reporting on both Windows clients and Windows Servers
- Thorough understanding of the Microsoft Security Update process (Bulletins, KB's, Out of Band Patches)
- Experience in maintaining SCCM including analyzing log files, validating deployment plans and troubleshooting performance issues
- Expertise in imaging, patch management, scripting/automation, and software packaging technologies and processes, with emphasis on leveraging System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Orchestrator
- Strong experience with Active Directory, Group Policy Objects (GPOs), writing and troubleshooting, including software deployment and security settings and configurations
- Experience with packaging and Scripting tool with PowerShell and other languages such as VBScript and manage SCCM certificate.
- Expert in imaging, patch management scripting/automation, and software packaging
- Build, configure, deploy, support, and maintain the SCCM Server and Distribution Points (DPs)
- Manage SCCM Software Update Point (SUP) and Perform scripting to automate functions
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose problems across multiple disciplines, and facilitate improvements based on root cause analysis
- Good technical writing, presentation, and documentation skills
Due to the nature of the client there will be a requirement for you to undergo and successfully pass National Police Checks and various background checks.
If you feel you have what we are looking for APPLY NOW to commence the selection process.