We have been engaged to source a skilled Network Tester to join a global systems integrator. This is an opportunity where you will be able across the testing of large technical solutions.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be able to demonstrate the following background and skills:
- Development of test plans and strategies,
- Design, maintain and enhance a variety of specialised test procedures,
- Provide traceability between development requirements and test cases,
- Preparing and conducting test readiness reviews,
- Executing test procedures,
- Creating and manage test defects with Engineering and project teams,
- Development of test reports.
- In-depth knowledge of service provider networks and MEF service constructs.
- Strong ability to analyze and troubleshoot L2/L3 protocols including performing defect root-cause analysis (SR, OSPF, EBGP, MP-BGP, MPLS, LDP, RSVP, VPLS).
- Ability to design and execute network test scenarios to investigate and analyze network performance, redundancy, stability and scalability.
- Experience with Cisco and Juniper core/edge service provider platforms.
- Experience with network test applications including Ixia/Spirent.
- Experience with Agile workflow including use of Jira & Confluence.
- Certification Cisco CCIE/CCNP, Juniper JNCIE/JNCIP, MEF.
Due to the nature of the client there will be a requirement for you to undergo and successfully pass National Police Checks and various background checks.
If you feel you have what we are looking for APPLY NOW to commence the selection process.