We are partnering with a global organisation to source them an experienced Mainframe Lead to join their company on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity for you to take on a 2IC role whilst remaining hands-on.
This opportunity is very much in the administration and engineering area of mainframe not development.
The Key Responsibility Areas for this role are:
- Ensures that all mainframe database environments are available, fit for purpose and performing well.
- In Datacom Database environment performs Trouble shooting, Monitoring/Tuning, Implementation, Development DBA as well as coordination.
- Supports CICS and CICS Webservices, Development CICS Admin, CICS Webservices Administration, and responsible for implementation and Production Monitoring/Tuning.
- Have operational environment knowledge such as, Online processing, Batch Scheduling and grow proprietary application knowledge
- Acts as the mainframe lead for DR tests and support.
- SOX administration
- Performs a 24x7 escalation role
The company is currently undertaking a Hybrid working model where there is an expectation that several days a week will be in the office.
If you feel you have what we are looking for and you are looking for your next challenge, APPLY NOW to commence the selection process.