We have been engaged to source an experienced Infrastructure Engineer that is looking to take that next step into a leadership role. Our client is changing their IT model into a shared service across the group of their brands.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to be able to demonstrate experience with the following technologies and processes:
- Azure/Office 365 â AAD, Exchange Online, Intune, Teams
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Server 2012/2016/2019 and Windows 10
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Remote desktop services
- Following ITIL based ITSM practices and ensuring all incidents, problems and service requests are managed to agreed service levels
The soft skills that we are looking for to back up your technical skills are:
- Strong stakeholder management
- The ability to mentor other technical staff
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A customer centric approach to delivery
This is a very hands on technical role that will have you transitioning to management in a very short period. If you are interested in finding out more, please forward your application to commence the selection process.