We have been engaged to source a number of talented Business Analysts to work across various silos within this large retail/distribution company. These opportunities will specifically suit Business Analysts that comes from a strong data driven environment or have worked on large sales and marketing driven projects.
The skills we are looking for that will set you up for success in these roles are:
- Proven experience as a technical/IT BA role working primarily across trade or retail domains, ideally in e-commerce
- BABOK or other formal Agile or Business Analysis training and certification desirable
- Experience in both waterfall and Agile ways of working
- Experienced in conducting workshops for requirements gathering including working with vendors and customers
- Proven track record delivering projects
- Have the ability to elicit business requirements and turn them into meaningful requirement documentation
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
The client is currently working in a hybrid manner where there is a requirement to work from their office at least twice a week.
If you feel you have what we are looking for and and interested in finding out more, APPLY NOW to commence the selection process.