We have been engaged to source a multiple Agile Project Managers to join a global systems integrator. These opportunities will be well suited for Agile Project Managers that haver experience delivering projects within the Telecommunications field.
To be considered for these opportunities you will be able to demonstrate the following background and skills:
- Extensive experience in project management
- Must worked in Agile environment. Familiar with JIRA and Kanban
- Manages project scope and baseline to ensure delivery is compliant.
- Develops project plan, schedule, agreement, and proposal to ensure timely completion of projects, within budget.
- Manages aspects of the project including but not limited to research, analysis, documentation, design/development, testing, problem resolution, negotiations, training, status reporting, implementation, project closing and post-rollout review/audit. Including all project deliverables.
- Manages and secures business control requirements and compliance.
- Develops and executes project plan, quality reviews and provide recommendations.
- Solves project issues and risks (technical and non-technical) through identification, evaluation, tracking, communication, and mediation.
- Develops and presents project documentation and communication with all project stakeholders.
- Communicates project scope to the customer/internal partner.
- Develops and implements the financial management plan which may include estimating, tracking, controlling, forecasting and/or reporting project financials.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Due to the nature of the client there will be a requirement for you to undergo and successfully pass National Police Checks and various background checks.
If you feel you have what we are looking for APPLY NOW to commence the selection process.